Employee Experience Representative
Want to work for one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada? What about working for an employer boasting the Platinum Award for Excellence? Great perks, great benefits, great people. What more could you ask for?
The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is set amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is located between Calgary and Banff, Alberta and provides guests with the ultimate mountain getaway experience.
The Lodge sits in an unspoiled mountain environment, surrounded by 4000 square kilometers of possibilities. Home to unsurpassed backcountry adventures - your opportunities are endless! Live the Adventure is our motto, and we work hard to ensure a healthy work and life balance for all our employees.
The Lodge was originally built for the 1988 Winter Olympics, and is now host to visitors from all around the world. Three buildings providing 412 luxurious rooms, 6 extensive dining outlets, conference centre, spa and fitness centre and the best backyard in the world! Come Live the Adventure and grow your career! What are you waiting for?
Each and every Delta Lodge at Kananaskis employee is entitled to all of these amazing job perks:
- A Mountain Community and Wellness Coordinator just for you, offering unparalleled Mountain Experience activities
- Discounts on all activities offered through our Staff Association Fund. Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes - to name a few.
- Health and Wellness benefits through Great West Life, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Short-term disability and more!
- Commuters allowance to help cover travel expenses to and from work or a seat on our free commuter shuttle if you choose to live in Canmore, Banff, Cochrane or Calgary.
- A full Employee Experience team to assist you with your on-site staff accommodations, and ensure a great mountain community.
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 6 of our dining outlets.
- Free use of all our recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre.
- Delta Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates, free upgrades and food and beverage discounts at any Delta Hotel or Resort across Canada!
What more could you ask for in an employer? How about;
- A commitment to promoting from within
- Personal and professional adventure and growth
- Extensive learning opportunities to help you fast track your career with Delta!
To find out more information about living and working at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, please visit our website at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca.
- Provide a welcoming, comfortable and safe environment in which each resident is treated with fairness and respect
- General Cleaning of all buildings, cleaning of Common Rooms, stairwells, and entrances
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming of all hallways and common spaces
- Emptying of all garbage and recycling bins, shoveling and salting, or sweeping of, outside entrances of both buildings dependant of season
- Complete lodge runs to pick up milk and food orders, mail, and bring invoices to accounting
- Perform deep cleaning of vacated rooms, assisting the Facilities Coordinator in cleaning and prepping for room maintenance program, steam cleaning and waxing of common areas, and interior and exterior window cleaning
- Check-in new arrivals, ensuring a clean room and a welcoming environment
- Check-out departing employees by verifying the room has been cleaned and keys are returned
- Verify rooms are fully clean for room changes and the room is complete with a room report noting inventory and damages
- Assist with the administrative duties within Bear Necessities and Staff Residence
- May be required to work Bear Necessities store shifts when needed
Mountain Experience - Shuttles
- Drive shuttles (weekly shuttles, special events and ski shuttles)
- Educate residents regarding the Kananaskis Valley and assist all employees to be better able and equipped to pursue a mountain lifestyle, while helping to create a mountain culture
- A passion for pleasing others, and a proven ability in exceptional guest service
- A valid drivers license required, Class 4 preferred
- Prior cleaning and cash handling experience preferred
- Physically fit with the ability to stand for extended periods and to move, handle, and lift boxes/crates of inventory
- Computer literate, with prior administrative experience preferred
- Must be active and knowledgeable in the Kananaskis Valley in pursuing a mountain lifestyle
- Ability to multi-task, be creative, and possess strong flexibility