Evening Attendant - Part Time
This occupation helps to build the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel experience for our customers through a ‘customer comes first’ attitude by providing hands-on timely quality service, exceptional value, and a superior product. Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper and the Housekeeping Supervisors, the Evening Attendant is responsible for ensuring guest and hotel needs are met throughout the evening. The position is accountable for modeling and acting in accordance with the Delta’s Core Values and Code of Ethics. This position is part time Friday and Saturday evenings.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete guest turndowns in a timely manner following all standards
- Clean any rooms as required following proper standards
- Courteously and promptly responds to guest requests
- Clean Executive Offices
- Remove garbage and keep public areas clean and tidy
- Cleans, dusts and replaces supplies
- Replaces towels and bathroom supplies as required
- Spot cleans walls and doors as required
- Tidies guest's personal belongings as required
- Vacuums corridors
- Log and deliver any lost guest items
- Maintain linen rooms and service areas
- Ensures storage are locked at all times
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times
- Note and report any room deficiencies with maintenance requests
- Understands the emergency procedures for the Housekeeping department and understands the emergency procedures for the entire Hotel.
- Other duties as assigned upon reasonable request
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Read and write English fluently
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build relationships.
- Dependable and reliable
- Shift work required.