Guest Services Manager
Located in the heart of Mississauga and conveniently located at Highway 401 and Erin Mills Parkway, The Delta Meadowvale Hotel & Conference Centre offers 374 fully renovated guest rooms, 40,000 square feet of meeting space and a fitness and racquets facility.
Our continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
We are one team
- We respect each other
- We always act with integrity
- We are passionate about what we do
- We are active leaders in our local communities
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our Front Office Team as GUEST SERVICES MANAGER.
Support the Front Office Manager in ensuring the effective implementation of and adherence to Delta Hotels and Resorts Brand Standards, as well as with day-to-day operational and administrative needs.
Working with the Front Office Manager in resolving guest concerns through service recovery and working collaboratively with fellow leaders and colleagues, to implement change when necessary.
Monitor the daily performance of the Front Office team to ensure the achievement of our vision and goals.
Assist with the recruitment, training and development of colleagues, with a strong focus on engagement, productivity, health & safety and elevated guest experience.
Contribute to a coaching culture that encourages colleagues to achieve personal and professional success.
A key member of the hotel’s emergency and fire procedures and general crisis management team.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of progressive Front Office experience with strong knowledge and understanding of the Guest Arrival/Departure process.
- Post-secondary education in hospitality or a related field a definite asset. Preference given to hotel management graduates.
- Computer literate in Opera, Word, Excel
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to implement and maintain very high, consistent key standards as per Delta Hotels policies and procedures
- Proven experience working with a collaborative team and focused on providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Demonstrated success managing overall guest experience.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and holidays. Coverage of midnight shifts when needed.
Delta Meadowvale offers a competitive wage, health benefits, pension match, vacation, sick time and holiday pay and many career opportunities