This is an exciting time for Delta Hotels and Resorts. Not only are we making big changes in every category of our business, we’re setting big goals. Our mission is to become the leader in the four-star, full-service hospitality segment.
We are declaring to our guests that they can EXPECT EVEN MORE!
In order for us to EXCEED our Guests expectations we need to ensure that we have the right colleagues who will understand the importance of offering even more! The perfect candidate for this position will be:
- Self-assured – showing confidence in you and your teams ability to deliver even more
- Enthusiastic - obsessed with delivering more than what the Guests expected or needed
- Engaging – is curious about our guest and ways to go above and beyond
- Genuine – will personalize your approach to connect with all type of guests
- Thoughtful – will listen and anticipate your guests needs and discover ways to impress
Delta's Brand Values
We are one Team
We respect each other
We always act with integrity
We are passionate about what we do
We are active leaders in our local communities
Want to work for one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada? What about working for an employer boasting the Platinum Award for Excellence? Great perks, great benefits, great people. What more could you ask for?
The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is set amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is located between Calgary and Banff, Alberta and provides guests with the ultimate mountain getaway experience.
The Lodge sits in an unspoiled mountain environment, surrounded by 4000 square kilometers of possibilities. Home to unsurpassed backcountry adventures - your opportunities are endless! Live the Adventure is our motto, and we work hard to ensure a healthy work and life balance for all our employees.
The Lodge was originally built for the 1988 Winter Olympics, and is now host to visitors from all around the world. Three buildings providing 412 luxurious rooms, 6 extensive dining outlets, conference centre, spa and fitness centre and the best backyard in the world! Come Live the Adventure and grow your career! What are you waiting for?
Each and every Delta Lodge at Kananaskis employee is entitled to all of these amazing job perks:
- A Mountain Community and Wellness Coordinator just for you, offering unparalleled Mountain Experience activities
- Discounts on all activities offered through our Staff Association Fund. Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes - to name a few.
- Health and Wellness benefits through Great West Life, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Short-term disability and more!
- Commuters allowance to help cover travel expenses to and from work or a seat on our free commuter shuttle if you choose to live in Canmore, Banff, Cochrane or Calgary.
- A full Employee Experience team to assist you with your on-site staff accommodations, and ensure a great mountain community.
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 6 of our dining outlets.
- Free use of all our recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre.
- Delta Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates, free upgrades and food and beverage discounts at any Delta Hotel or Resort across Canada!
What more could you ask for in an employer? How about;
- A commitment to promoting from within
- Personal and professional adventure and growth
- Extensive learning opportunities to help you fast track your career with Delta!
To find out more information about living and working at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, please visit our website at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca.
As a steward your responsibility is to ensure cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, cookware and general cleaning of backspaces.
- Wash chinaware and glassware in the dishwasher
- Sort and wash all cutlery
- Proper storing of all cutlery and china in appropriate places.
- Proper use and storage of chemicals
- Keep area clean at all times - ie. sweep and mop as needed
- Ensure handling of tableware is safe to reduce breakage
- Wash all pots and properly store them.
- Report all safety hazards and reduce accidents
- Setting up function requests ie. plate orders, chaffing dishes
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a team-player
- Ability to work shiftwork
- Must be able to handle a variety of tasks at one time
- Must be health and safety conscious
- Must be passionate about pursuing a balanced mountain lifestyle and dedicated to Sharing the Adventure with co-workers and guests