Want to work for one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada? What about working for an employer boasting the Platinum Award for Excellence? Great perks, great benefits, great people. What more could you ask for?
The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is set amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Surrounded by the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is located between Calgary and Banff, Alberta and provides guests with the ultimate mountain getaway experience.
The Lodge sits in an unspoiled mountain environment, surrounded by 4000 square kilometers of possibilities. Home to unsurpassed backcountry adventures - your opportunities are endless! Live the Adventure is our motto, and we work hard to ensure a healthy work and life balance for all our employees.
The Lodge was originally built for the 1988 Winter Olympics, and is now host to visitors from all around the world. Three buildings providing 412 luxurious rooms, 6 extensive dining outlets, conference centre, spa and fitness centre and the best backyard in the world! Come Live the Adventure and grow your career! What are you waiting for?
Each and every Delta Lodge at Kananaskis employee is entitled to all of these amazing job perks:
- A Mountain Community and Wellness Coordinator just for you, offering unparalleled Mountain Experience activities
- Discounts on all activities offered through our Staff Association Fund. Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes - to name a few.
- Health and Wellness benefits through Great West Life, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, Short-term disability and more!
- Commuters allowance to help cover travel expenses to and from work or a seat on our free commuter shuttle if you choose to live in Canmore, Banff, Cochrane or Calgary.
- A full Employee Experience team to assist you with your on-site staff accommodations, and ensure a great mountain community.
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 6 of our dining outlets.
- Free use of all our recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre.
- Delta Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates, free upgrades and food and beverage discounts at any Delta Hotel or Resort across Canada!
What more could you ask for in an employer? How about;
- A commitment to promoting from within
- Personal and professional adventure and growth
- Extensive learning opportunities to help you fast track your career with Delta!
- Liaison with Front Office, Food & Beverage Outlets, Accounting and Security
- Ensures the proper balancing and control of Hotel revenue and systems backup
- Responsible for the accuracy of Night Audit generated daily reports
- Understanding of all fire and emergency procedures
- Knowledge of all Front Office responsibilities
- Ensure guest and employee safety and security
- Previous Night Audit or Front Office experiences an asset.
- Must be computer literate, with experience in Windows, Internet, and Microsoft Office. Prefer experience with Opera and WinAi.
- Proven ability to work under self supervision and in a team environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a proven track record for consistently exceeding guest expectations
- Detail oriented with previous cash handling experience
- Hospitality diploma/degree a definite asset
- Professional in presentation and demeanour
- Must possess a solid knowledge of the Kananaskis Valley, and Live the Adventure to Share the Adventure