Redesigned, Redefined, a modern twist on the Four Star Experience
At Delta we create communities Guests can rely on for the comfort and emotional support they can't take with them when they leave home!
We will earn world class customer loyalty by honouring the qualities that make great communities:
- A community is inclusive, familiar and welcoming
- A community values relationships as much as commerce
- A community is built on caring and supportiveness as much as on service
- A community is a place where people can comfortably be themselves
- We are one team. One Community.
- We believe respect is the beating heart of our community
- We are passionate about what we do. We know no other way.
- We are about people. It's why we care about each other.
- We are never satisfied. We constantly strive to improve
- We are powerful community builders
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and self-disciplined individual with a passion for having a sincere desire to provide exceptional customer service within a high volume environment. The candidate will be a team player with strong organizational and communication skills and possess the ability to contribute to maintaining a motivated and organized environment for fellow team members.
In accordance with the Delta's Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation respecting any qualifications, skills and competencies , will be reviewed.
We are looking for….
This important team member will possess the ability to develop trusting, respectful relationships with a total understanding that people process information differently and respect the cultural differences in our hotel.
They must display a positive attitude, maintain enthusiasm and celebrate successes while being supportive and caring.
Being a Corporately responsible citizen is an important part of being a Delta team member, committed to the notion of being “green” and giving back to the community should come naturally. They must also participate in organizational initiatives as well as seeking out opportunities to improve.
A commitment to developing yourself and bringing a dynamic energy and creativity must be part of your daily routine.
The ideal candidate:
- Follows recipes and posted food pictures to ensure uniformity and consistency
- Follows food quality and safety standards
- Checks food for taste, smell, temperature, eye appeal and portion control
The hotel is committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. While our policy is to hire the best qualified candidates at all times, we particularly encourage aboriginal people or persons with disabilities to apply for this position in keeping with our employment equity objective to increase representation of aboriginal people or persons with disabilities in this job.